There are hundreds of IT support options available to you, from hundreds of IT support companies, all offering similar services and levels of support… so how do you know if you have the best options in place? IT is a necessity, but when things go wrong it becomes a burden. Having the time and knowhow to resolve IT issues can be both costly and time consuming, having someone to manage this for you removes all the hassle of business IT and improves your IT quality, speed and efficiency. It can be a daunting process searching through companies, trying to find something that matches your needs, so we’ve put together a list of things to consider when shopping for those all important managed services.
- Are there support options available? If the worst was to happen and disaster hit, what would happen to your data? Does the supplier provide any disaster recovery or data back up options? If anything were to go wrong, would you get timely support at the right level for your business needs? AMA offers three tiers of support – silver, gold and platinum, each offering different levels of support, disaster recovery and protection to meet your needs.
- Who are their partners, what technology is available to you? – How strong are the relationships between partners? Strong partnerships could mean first access to updates and new releases, exclusive deals and access to an extended support network. At AMA we are constantly in touch with our partners, so that we can ensure we bring our customers the hot deals as they happen.
- Which IT systems do they use? – If a reseller isn’t using what they’re selling – why not? There could be financial reasons for this, but you want to ensure your IT support are backing the systems you’re on, not only so you know it’s a reliable system, but also so they understand how to use it inside and out. Here at AMA we wouldn’t consider selling our customers systems we didn’t fully support and believe can add profit to their businesses.
- Ask for a demo – A reputible IT company will be more than happy to demo any products and software available so that you feel reassured you understand the products in your own way in order to assess if it’s the right fit for your business before you commit to buying. A good reseller knows happy customers will stay longer.
- Ask to see case studies – Success stories are useful tools when investing in new IT systems. They allow you to see how businesses like yours have been helped in real life, which will give you an idea of how much ROI it can bring you. Click here to read our many case studies and testimonials.
With over 30 years experience in supplying, supporting and training in all IT matters we are confident that we can help you and your business thrive. We tailor support packages to suit your company’s needs and can support you as you grow. If you would like to find out more, arrange any demos or speak to a member of our helpful team about levels of managed services we can set up for you, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.