IT Sin No.1 – Mobile Negligence
That flashy little device in your pocket is a big security risk. Hackers are increasingly targeting mobile devices to steal data (emails, contacts, corporate data, financial information) and send premium rate SMS, using up your bandwidth in the process. Android devices are most vulnerable to threat – last year SophosLabs saw an 1800% increase in Android malware. While there is less iOS malware these devices are still vulnerable to attack.
Sophos makes it easy to secure and manage your mobile devices.
- Enforce secure passwords, block unwanted apps, and enable corporate email and Wi-Fi.
- Reduce the risk of data breaches with remote wipe and anti-theft technologies.
- Secure Android devices against mobile malware using the core Sophos antivirus engine.
IT Sin No.2 – Mac Malice
Macs are gaining ground on Windows in corporate usage. However, many Macs aren’t properly protected against malware and data loss. Macs can be infected with malware just like PCs, and the threat is growing. Macs can also play host to Windows malware and spread it across your network to all your Windows computers. Your employees love their Macs. But you can’t afford to give Macs a pass on protection.
Sophos lets you secure and manage all your Windows, Mac and mobile devices through one easy to use solution.
- Complete cross-platform protection, managed through a single console.
- Enforce user-based policies that follow users across devices and platforms.
- Secure Macs against the latest threats – AV-Comparatives results show that Sophos catches more Mac malware than other security software.
IT Sin No.3 – Unsecure WiFi
Put an access point in your office and you’ll have a Wi-Fi hotspot in no time. Then along come all these devices that want to connect – smartphones and tablets belonging to your employees, laptops brought in by visitors. Do you know where those devices have been? And if your hotspot provides full access to your corporate network, that could mean access to more data than you intended. If you don’t protect your wireless network, it can open the door to threats.
Sophos makes it easy to deploy and manage secure wireless networks.
- Install secure wireless access points in seconds.
- Enforce your standard network security policies across your wireless network.
- Block undesirable websites and unsecure mobile devices.
- Set up separate hotspots with different policies for different groups, with as much or as little network access as you want.
Contact us today to find out more about how Sophos can keep your business secure.
email: email@example.com or call us on: 01179 231133