Sophos Anti Virus and Business Protection from AMA
IT Sin No.1 - Mobile Negligence
That flashy little device in your pocket is a big security risk. Hackers are increasingly targeting mobile devices to steal data (emails, contacts, corporate data, financial information) and send premium rate SMS, using up your bandwidth in the process. Android devices are most vulnerable to threat - last year SophosLabs saw an 1800% increase in Android malware. While there is less iOS malware these devices are still vulnerable to attack. ### Solution
Sophos makes it easy to secure and manage your mobile devices. - Enforce secure passwords, block unwanted apps, and enable corporate email and Wi-Fi.
- Reduce the risk of data breaches with remote wipe and anti-theft technologies.
- Secure Android devices against mobile malware using the core Sophos antivirus engine.
IT Sin No.2 - Mac Malice
Macs are gaining ground on Windows in corporate usage. However, many Macs aren’t properly protected against malware and data loss. Macs can be infected with malware just like PCs, and the threat is growing. Macs can also play host to Windows malware and spread it across your network to all your Windows computers. Your employees love their Macs. But you can’t afford to give Macs a pass on protection. ### Solution
Sophos lets you secure and manage all your Windows, Mac and mobile devices through one easy to use solution. - Complete cross-platform protection, managed through a single console.
- Enforce user-based policies that follow users across devices and platforms.
- Secure Macs against the latest threats - AV-Comparatives results show that Sophos catches more Mac malware than other security software.
IT Sin No.3 - Unsecure WiFi(image: 59e4fa1f21e3a.jpg alt: unsecure Wi-Fi
Put an access point in your office and you’ll have a Wi-Fi hotspot in no time. Then along come all these devices that want to connect – smartphones and tablets belonging to your employees, laptops brought in by visitors. Do you know where those devices have been? And if your hotspot provides full access to your corporate network, that could mean access to more data than you intended. If you don’t protect your wireless network, it can open the door to threats. ### Solution
Sophos makes it easy to deploy and manage secure wireless networks. - Install secure wireless access points in seconds.
- Enforce your standard network security policies across your wireless network.
- Block undesirable websites and unsecure mobile devices.
- Set up separate hotspots with different policies for different groups, with as much or as little network access as you want.
IT Sin No.4 - Un-encrypted Email
Your email typically traverses the Internet in plain text format. It’s like sending a postcard in the mail. Anyone with the means and motive – government agencies, ISPs, webmail providers, hackers, advertisers and even your competitors – can take advantage of this to steal sensitive data, facilitate identity theft, access credit card information, or provide more targeted advertising. We’re in the middle of an email snooping epidemic and unsecure email is a major liability.### Solution
Sophos lets you protect the privacy, confidentiality and integrity of your sensitive emails: - Combine DLP and policy-based email encryption in one easy to use solution.
- Automatically detect sensitive information leaving your organization by email and either block or encrypt it.
- Take data protection out of the hands of your employees and take care of it for them
)### IT Sin No.5 - Faulty Firewall
It may look like an unassuming box in the server room, but your firewall is your network’s first line of defense: blocking port scans, thwarting data-stealing malware, controlling Facebook access, prioritizing bandwidth for corporate applications … the list goes on. If your firewall can’t keep up with threats and bandwidth demands, or is too complex to use effectively, you’re not getting the full potential from your network. ### Solution
Get the full potential from your network with a Sophos firewall: - Put all the protection you need in place, simply and easily.
- Enjoy lightning speed – our firewalls beat the competition in independent tests.
- Get visibility into what’s happening with extensive built-in reporting.
- Secure against the latest threats with SophosLabs global threat expertise.
)IT Sin No.6 -Un-encrypted Files
Major corporations like Target, The Home Depot and JPMorgan Chase have suffered data breaches that are devastating to their brands. Smaller companies suffer the same fate with less fanfare. No matter what the size of the breach, your reputation and customer loyalty can be damaged beyond repair. If you’re not securing sensitive company data and your customers’ identities, your customers will flee even if your business escapes the wrath of regulators.### Solution
Sophos encryption makes it easy to secure your data. - Deploy the easiest, most reliable full-disk and file-level encryption available.
- Protect data on multiple devices and operating systems, without slowing down your users.
- Manage the native full-disk encryption in both Windows and OS X from one central console.
IT Sin No.7 - Delinquent Web Filtering(image: 59e4fa1f7d7dc.jpg alt: AMA- SOPHOS
Web filtering used to be easy – block out the pornography, gambling and extremist content and you’re safe. But today that’s no longer enough to keep employees secure against dangerous websites - 80% of all web malware is now hosted on legitimate websites that have been compromised. Hackers compromise thousands of new sites every day, using sophisticated techniques to keep their malware from being detected. You can get infected with malware by browsing to a hacked website that might have been safe the day before, without even knowing it. ### Solution
Get the advanced web malware protection you need with Sophos UTM. - Keep out prohibited content with URL filtering with policy enforcement.
- Catch the threats on the sites you’re allowing, scanning all content in real-time for malware before it reaches the browser.
Contact us today to find out more about how Sophos can keep your business secure.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01179 231133