Stop and think before downloading Windows 10
Before you download that large 3GB Windows 10 file and slow down your business’ internet for the day, Think what else must you consider with your computer... Ask yourself these 12 questions:(image: 59e4fa1e1d24b.jpg alt: Windows-10-Users-
)- Will I need to re-install my applications and have I got the media / download and product key
- Will my applications work properly and will they be supported by the software vendor?
- Is my current anti-virus product compatible, an important consideration?
- Will my online banking work with the new Microsoft Edge internet browser?
- Does Windows 10 have all the hardware drivers for your machine? Webcam, Microphone, Display
- Will my printers still work?
- How long will my machine be out of action for whilst the upgrade takes place? 1 hour? All day?
- Is it up to spec? Have I enough RAM, disk space?
- Will this upgrade affect anyone else other than me on my network
- Will my remote access work after the upgrade?
- Do I know all of my “remembered” usernames and passwords?
And finally, am I happy that I can find everything in Windows 10 to carry out my daily tasks?
Windows 10 will be a great product and will offer some real-world benefits to end users. That being said, if you’re using your machine for business use, please consult with a qualified and experienced hardware engineer before performing any upgrade. Contact us today on: 01179 231133 or email email@example.com