Service and Helpdesk Management from Pegasus Opera 3
Pegasus Opera 3 Service and Helpdesk Management is designed to maintain and renew maintenance contracts with customers. Working with Opera 3 CRM and Sales Order Processing, Service Management can provide end-to-end service and maintenance management, from Quote, Order and Delivery through to Installation, Contract, Service, Breakdown and Billing. The contract information includes value, equipment covered, billing periods and renewal date. There is also the ability to log all activities against a contract, such as site visits and Helpdesk calls, so that you have a complete picture of the contract, all in one place.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) call monitoring and engineer scheduling
- Skills Matching, Service Areas and Fault Analysis, with comprehensive reporting capability
- Contracts, Period Renewal Billing, Pro Rata Charging, Planned Maintenance
- Equipment (Assets) Components, Variable Service Types, Warranty and Loan Equipment
- Time, Expense and Parts Recording and Billing
- Installation Projects and Scheduling
- User Defined Fields: add your own data and terminology to key forms
- Complaints, Problems, Change Requests: full helpdesk and Knowledge Base
- Detailed and flexible reporting
- Engineer PDA’s
- Web access for customers and engineers via web browser.
To find out more information about Opera 3 Service & Helpdesk Management Software, download our FREE comprehensive guide which includes detailed explanations and images, just click here to download.
For further information, please call us today on 0117 9231133 or email email@example.com