Construction Accounting Software
The key to success for any company in the construction industry is the ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget. Companies need the ability to manage contracts effectively and flexibly. Handling payments from customers, managing retentions and handling the VAT and taxation arrangements for subcontractors to meet the high demands of the CIS legislation.
A fully integrated Construction Solution from Pegasus implemented and supported by AMA will provide you with:
- Contract Costing – Cost Heads, Revenue Transactions, Cost Transactions, Actual / Budget Variance Reporting.
- Contract Purchasing – Purchase Orders, Goods Received Notes, Purchase Invoices, Committed Costs.
- Contract Sales – Payment Applications, Invoicing, Aged Debt and Retentions.
- CIS Subcontractors – Subcontractors CIS Management, Certificates, Payments, Vouchers, Month End Returns, Self-billing, Authenticated VAT Receipts.
- Labour – Timesheets: labour charges to contracts.
- Stock Control – Monitor stock levels and movement, allocate and issue stock to jobs.
- Integrated Accounting – Links with Pegasus Opera 3, Opera II, Sage 50 and Sage 200.
- Data Analysis – powerful easy to use reporting tools with user definable views and single click integration to Microsoft Excel.
Building the construction solutions you need, Pegasus has developed efficient information and cost management systems that are relied upon by contractors throughout the construction industry. Construction companies face many industry challenges and most of these can be better managed with effective use of information technology designed to help you gain the insight your industry demands for decision-making, streamlining processes, and managing costs.
AMA is one of Pegasus’ most successful business partners in the UK and has the accreditation and experience to implement and support the Pegasus CIS solution for the construction industry. Take me to the Pegasus Construction Industry solution to find out more…
For further information, please call us today on 0117 9231133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org