Service Software Helpdesk Management
Your service industry business will need up to date, easy to extract, management information at the touch of a button. You’ll need a fully integrated helpdesk management system that can handle breakdown, service and installation calls with ease. The system would be linked to CRM, stock, sales invoicing, purchases and even PDA’s in the field.
Opera 3’s Service and Helpdesk Management modules, in conjunction with Pegasus CRM, enables you to track sales through their life cycles from original opportunity to order, delivery, installation, billing, contract maintenance and servicing.
The software integrates seamlessly with other Opera 3 applications, eliminating the need to run multiple software packages. The contract information includes value, equipment covered, billing periods and renewal date. You can also log all activities against a contract, such as site visits and Helpdesk calls, so that you have a complete picture of the contract, all in one place.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) call monitoring and engineer scheduling.
- Skills Matching, Service Areas and Fault Analysis, with comprehensive reporting capability.
- Contracts, Period Renewal Billing, Pro Rata Charging, Planned Maintenance.
- Equipment (Assets) Components, Variable Service Types, Warranty and Loan Equipment.
- Time, Expense and Parts Recording and Billing.
- Installation Projects and Scheduling.
- User-defined fields: add your own data and terminology to key forms.
- Complaints, problems, change requests: full helpdesk and Knowledge Base.
- Integrates with TomTom WORK.
- Engineer mobile devices.
- Web access for customer and engineer via a web browser.
For further information, please call us today on 0117 9231133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org