A hosted desktop enables you to access your IT data and applications at any time from any anywhere with an Internet enabled device and Internet connection.
It replaces the “traditional” office network environment with a hosted desktop or 'virtual desktop'. This will look and feel exactly the same as a normal desktop PC. As well as having access from virtually anywhere, it gives you complete disaster protection as you are not relying upon one computer in a single office.
Benfits of Hosted Desktop:
- Work from anywhere – access your IT data and applications from anywhere at any time with an Internet enabled device and Internet connection.
- 99.9% uptime
- IT integration – combine the IT infrastructure of multiple offices and enable your staff to work remotely.
- Save on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint
- Security and reliability – all data is stored in secure data centres and we use the same industry-standard SSL encryption as that used for online banking and secure payments.
Having email for your business is as vital as having a phone number nowadays. With your phone number, you pay your line provider and they make sure it works; you don’t even give it a second thought. So why not do the same with your email? AMA’s Hosted Exchange gives you:
- No capital expenditure
- access emails, calendars & contacts from any location –
- includes Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus
- plus Shared Calendars, Contacts & Task
- Triple Hosted in UK Datacentres – 99.9% SLA – scale up or down quickly & easily.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 25Gb Now 50Gb per mailbox
- Instant email to your PC using Outlook
- Outlook Web Access
- Mobile ‘push & sync’ technology
- Full support
To find out more about Hosted Desktop and Hosted Exchange please email: firstname.lastname@example.org