Business Support Service Agreements
We specialise in the supply and support of Hardware, Networking, Broadband and Cloud Computing Solutions. Based in Bristol we cover the major cites of Bath, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Hereford, Worcester, Cardiff and Newport. Plus the rural areas of Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and South Wales. We know how important it is to have an IT infrastructure that works for your business, that is why with our hardware maintenance contract we become part of your team and offer the following services:
- Free site survey
- Fast response times
- Remote support, resulting in faster resolution for your issues
- Anti-Virus & Network Security Support
- Full disaster recovery services
- Proactive server monitoring
- Asset register maintenance
Service Level Agreement
We endeavour to offer the following turn round for support and maintenance calls to our helpdesk:
- 1 Hour for urgent calls.
- 4 Hours for all other calls (on a first come first served basis).
Our current response level is 80% of calls within 2 hours.
We offer the following support options:
Network Administration Support
- In the event of hard disk failure, the whole system will be restored. Includes re-installation and configuration of the operating system, software, users, printers etc.
- Telephone or remote assistance for restoring data from backup.
- Network Threat support – for protection against Virus’s, Malware, Spyware etc. (provided you have up to date Anti-Virus software installed).
- Email failure – if you have problems sending or receiving etc.
- Telephone/Dial-In support of your workstations operating system.
Note: Please make sure you take daily data backups and regular monthly system backups. Without these, we may not be able to recover your system in the event of a failure.
Our highly skilled and experienced engineers, speak plain English and will not baffle you with ‘techie’ speak, they will explain to you clearly what is happening. We supply a service that quietly and efficiently keeps your systems running:
- If you need more capacity, we’ll provide it
- If you want new technology, we’ll supply it
- If anything goes wrong, we’ll fix it!
- Unlimited telephone, dial-in and on-site support for hardware faults.
- Replacement parts supplied at no additional cost.
- Loan equipment provided to minimise downtime.
- Automatic remote server monitoring (Optional).
- Assets register of maintained equipment.
- Proactive site surveys (Optional).
- Unlimited telephone and dial-in support on Pegasus Opera and Kamarin KCPOS software by fully accredited and experienced support staff with the highest level of expertise.
- Remote access support at no additional charge (Broadband internet connection required).
- Free repair of corrupted data (where possible).