Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
What would you do if your server died? Could you have it back up & running again in minutes to the exact state as of 15 minutes before?...With ShadowProtect & AMA you can!
Lower Your Recovery Time Objective
- Greatly decrease the time needed to restore a system after it has failed with StorageCraft’s near instant Disaster Recovery solutions that can restore an entire Windows Server or Workstation in minutes, even when dealing with terabytes of data.
Real-Time Data Protection
- ShadowProtect enables companies of all sizes to protect their data and databases using the latest in “Set & Forget” Real-time imaging technology. Data loss can be minimised to less than 15 minutes - instead of losing hour's or day's worth of data or database transactions.
- Dramatically shrink the time needed for system recovery even when dealing with terabytes of data. HSR automatically recovers your point-in-time backup images to a virtual machine. In the event of a system failure simply finalise the recovery and boot the system to a .VHD or .VMDK ? file for near-instantaneous system recovery.
- Boot any ShadowProtect disk image as a virtual machine for near instant on-site disaster recovery in minutes - even when dealing with terabytes of data - allowing a company to continue functioning while the physical server is repaired and recovered.
- ImageManager Enterprise offers offsite replication via FTP to secure your backup to a remote location. Combined with ShadowProtect’s continuous incremental option, you can quickly and easily send the small backup image files, made every 15 minutes, to a secure offsite location.
Real-Time Exchange & SQL Backup and Recovery
- Protect your Exchange and SQL data every 15 minutes with minimal disruption to users. Typically never lose more than 15 minutes of e-mails or transactions after a system crash or corruption. Rebuild your complete SQL server in minutes rather than hours, or migrate to entirely new hardware using the HIR feature.
- ImageManager verifies and re-verifies backup image chains to ensure that backup images are in a known good state to guarantee fast and reliable recovery. The Notification feature automatically informs you via email should anything go amiss with a backup job.